- Temp at 385 (vary depending on heat press).
- Set timer to 55-65 seconds.
- Set pressure at medium.
- Prepress the garment for 5 seconds.
- Place the design face down on the garment.
- Place a piece of copy paper between the garment so it doesn’t bleed through to the other side of the shirt.
- The garment has to be 65% or more polyester material. The higher the poly count the more vibrant it will press.
- Must be done on light colors.
- Place a piece of copy paper or butcher paper (instead of Teflon cover) over the transfer so it doesn’t bleed through on your heat-press and press.
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.