Pink Out with Mascot, Sublimation or DTF Transfer
Sublimation and DTF Transfers need to be applied with a heat press.
- 65% polyester or higher
- 100% Polyester garments for a more vivid look
- Looks best on white or light colors
- Use on specially coated items for sublimation
DTF is an alternative process to DTG, (Direct to Garment.) and screen printing. It uses water-based ink that is printed on a release film that is then applied with adhesive glue and cured thru a dryer. This new technology gives you the customer the choice to print full-color transfers to apply to dark or light garments on cotton, polyester, 50/50, nylon, etc.
- Your heat press should be at medium to firm pressure.
- For 310 degrees for 20 seconds.
- Peel COLD!
- Press a second time.
- Koozie 3" on the longest side
- Infant 4" on the longest side
- Toddler 6" on the longest side
- Youth 7.5" on the longest side
- XL Youth 8.5" on the longest side
- Adult 10.5" on the longest side
- Adult Plus 12" on the longest side depending on the design.